What is minimum order quantity or value?
MOQ (INDIA): Min 100pcs of each product
Minimum Order Value: INR 50,000 (INDIA)
How to sample order?
You can place a sample order through our wholesale business website DPAARA - Handicrafts.
You can select the product and checkout with payment options then our team will send shipping and packing charges!
Shipping & Packing Charges?
Shipping & packing charges are excluded from the website rate. Shipping and packing charges will be emailed as per your sample order shipping details.
Are there any other charges?
No, Only shipping & packing charges
Orders (Outside INDIA)
MOQ (Outside INDIA): Min 1000pcs of each product, Min 5000pcs (Cup & Mugs)
- Importer with license: You will have to need a license to import from India and clear customs with certificated documents (Bill of Lading, Invoice, etc) that we provided after we ship cargo to your country.
- Importer without license: You will have to find a professional customs broker in your country before you import from India, who can clean customs for you with certificated documents (Bill of Lading, Invoice, etc) that we provided after we ship cargo to your country.
- Send Quotations – Send us product photos and quantity/value that you want to import from India through our online portal – KHURJA CERAMIC
- We will provide compitive price quote for required product/s. (Order)
- You need to confirm the price.
- We will provide Proforma Invoice
- Confirm your shipping method.
- We will confirm the shipping rate with you. (rate vary depending on different shipping methods).
- We will make an Invoice (as per terms) for you to transfer payment to us.
- We will start ordering, producing, collecting, inspection and shipping.
3. Cost & Charges
Your total cost for importing from India (Shipping By Sea):
- Products payment: the total value of products that you import.
- Inland charge: from our warehouse to loading port in India
- Shipping charge: from India port to discharge port.
- Customs Clearance: paid by you in your country.
- Import Duty: paid by you in your country.
3. Private label or customized products
4. Shipping method
1. Ocean Shipping:
Charged by CBM, Please confirm with us if you can clear customs after LCL or FCL arrives at your country seaport. The shipping charge will be relatively low.
NOTE: If yes, confirm with us your city name and CBM, so we could quote you an accurate shipping charge.
2. Air Shipping:
Charged by KG. Please confirm your address, postcode, consignee name, cellphone, package, package dimension, and kgs.
NOTE: You could either choose to clean customs by yourself when goods arrive at the airport or let us clean customs for you, the charge will vary depending on different choices.
5. Shipping Cost
There are 2 charges for shipping from India to your country, one is the inland charge, and the other is the shipping charge.
1. Inland charge:
Charge from Origin to ICD, and ICD to shipping port
For example, when we collect all cargo in our warehouse facility, then we send cargo to the nearest ICD, ICD to the shipping port
To sum up, the loading seaport will be confirmed according to the cargo location.
2. Shipping charge is based on:
Product details, CBM, Weight, Carton box
Consignee contact information: Full address, mobile, and consignee name.
Please WhatsApp or Email us the above key information so we can quote you an accurate shipping charge.